• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

The NEVERENDING Raising Children Thread

Gave miniWYP some suggestions for a part time job. She likes fashion and clothes, so I suggested she look at clothing stores. Also told her I would help would help with application and interview.

The gf and I took her kid to a learning center/playground. Wore my @ss out.

The Girl told me this morning on the way to school that she gets to take her drivers test in 37 days.

Part of me is happy because I won't have to play taxi as much, but part of me is not.

kjel

Super Moderator
Gave miniWYP some suggestions for a part time job. She likes fashion and clothes, so I suggested she look at clothing stores. Also told her I would help would help with application and interview.

The gf and I took her kid to a learning center/playground. Wore my @ss out.
Getting old. I feel you though because I have 18.5 years between mine. Thankfully RT is around quite a bit and does the high activity stuff with Bella.

The Girl made All District 1st Band. Big accomplishment for a sophomore - well anyone really.

She is very excited. Gets to spend her 16th birthday weekend at a university with college band directors.

She already said she is auditioning for All State in March

Saturday went from dorking around, working out and going to go see The Upside to an all day running conversation, and going to A Dog's Way Home (a kid's movie). Had breakfast with one of the Pastors to get advise about parenting and some resources. Got some good direction and ideas. Also got some affirmation about my efforts with miniWYP.

Last edited: