• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Secret Santa aka The Spy Who Gifted You with...

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Stopped by a nice local bar/store and picked up a couple things. I might actually be ready to send things out!

gtpeach

Cyburbian
I picked up my gifts on Friday. Just need to package them up to mail off. I love Christmas shopping! :)

I received a box from Arizona yesterday, will open it this evening! After I finish my shopping for my SS person, going to a pop-up market with lots of local goodies.

gtpeach

Cyburbian
Got a fun box from RandomPlanner last night with a bag of what sounds like delicious coffee and a Christmas ornament with a picture of a church that one of my friends may have actually gotten married in (so I may have been there)! I need to go see if I can look up her wedding details from many years ago to figure it out, but regardless, it brings back some visits to a very beautiful place! Thank you so much!!

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Thanks for the nice package from Giff! Popcorn is being devoured by one child and chips by the other. As always my wife steals something out of the box. This year it's a cool looking bun warmer. So that leaves me a couple nice postcards to frame and hang on the cubicle and some awesome handmade chopsticks.

Thanks Giff.

Merry Christmas everyone!

kjel

Super Moderator
Got a fun box from RandomPlanner last night with a bag of what sounds like delicious coffee and a Christmas ornament with a picture of a church that one of my friends may have actually gotten married in (so I may have been there)! I need to go see if I can look up her wedding details from many years ago to figure it out, but regardless, it brings back some visits to a very beautiful place! Thank you so much!!
Thank you gtpeach for the lovely assortment of Virginia goodies and the interesting book about western Albemarle.

HEY BURBIANS, WTF! I wasn't invited to partake this year despite signaling my interest!

Who made the call that I would probably give weird gifts not on time and kept me off the roster?

(Not actually upset at all, just being sassy)

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Sorry, this was kind of a weird year for me to take over. It ended up a short notice window. Next year I'll try to get this going before Thanksgiving so people have time to sign up and more time to shop. If you haven't played before, there will be a list of questions. PM them to whoever is running the show (in case LP wants to take it over again) and they'll mix it up.

Also, I think there are only a couple of you left to send presents out. Don't make me shame you in January or worse, I'll give the newly retired RJ your number so he can drunk dial you at odd times.

Yay! I was wondering if you'd been to my neck of the woods. I love that it brings back memories for you!

kjel

Super Moderator
I'm a late giver, I have everything ready to go so I'll drop it at the post office tomorrow.

Thank you DVD for the awesome box of Arizona goodies!

The cactus candles are adorable and I'm going to put a couple in my office for decoration. The ornament was hung up right away, and the soap is making my bathroom smell lovely. I have managed to not open the cactus candy yet but only because Christmas goodies had to be eaten before they went stale. :p

I mailed my present off to a state well east of me this morning, so it should arrive in a few days!

Anyone not get a gift yet? Anyone slacking and plan on sending out a little late?
I'm a late giver, I have everything ready to go so I'll drop it at the post office tomorrow.
I haven't gotten anything yet but I'm guessing that kjel may be sending it out shortly. I'm usually a big slacker when it comes to this sort of thing so I'm not at all worried. :)

dvdneal

Cyburbian
We're past the epiphany so I can embarrass people now, but it sounds like the last person is working on it so I'm giving it time, last person, who we can all figure out if we need to.