• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Secret Santa aka The Spy Who Gifted You with...

dvdneal

Cyburbian
If LP isn't up for it I can always run it. Anyone up for it this year? Any left over questions I should throw in LP?

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
If LP isn't up for it I can always run it. Anyone up for it this year? Any left over questions I should throw in LP?
I am sorry I can't run or participate this year - my head and my heart aren't there with it

You should do this right away and maybe end it a week from now and give people until epiphany to mail it - post a list of questions that people private message you that will help the person buying the gift know what they like or dislike - I usually tell people to buy a few local favorites to send as those seem to be the most appreciated - their real name and address also need to be PM'd to you

PM me if you have other questions - thank you!

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Like LP says, let's get this done. Let's say get the questions in by next Friday and I'll dish it all out Saturday if I'm awake and we'll get the stuff mailed out by the Epiphany. Someone will have to remind me when that is.

1. What is one article of clothing that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them?
2. If you could bring back a fashion trend, what would it be?
3. If you were a new late night host, who would be your first guest?
4. What are you famous for?
5. Who is you favorite cartoon character?
6. What's your method of caffeine delivery? Do you add anything to it?
7. If you could visit anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
8. What is your current cellphone wallpaper?
9. What is your go to after work drink?
10. You just won a lifetime supply of something. What is it?
11. What is your catch phrase?

Hink

OH....IO
I'm out this year. Life is a bit crazy this year and since we are late, I don't want to disappoint.

I was just thinking about the Cyburbia Secret Santa. To keep us rolling in the spirit of Christmas and the holiday season, I'm in.

Veloise

Cyburbian
Epiphany

Like LP says, let's get this done. Let's say get the questions in by next Friday and I'll dish it all out Saturday if I'm awake and we'll get the stuff mailed out by the Epiphany. Someone will have to remind me when that is.
The Mardi Gras season begins "on the 12th day of Christmas," January 6.

You should also ask sizes, as some find T-shirts to send.

dvdneal

Cyburbian
The Mardi Gras season begins "on the 12th day of Christmas," January 6.

You should also ask sizes, as some find T-shirts to send.
So if people want to throw me a t-shirt size I'll put that in the questions too. If not, I guess you get no clothing or just get an XXL because that should fit anyone here.

So if people want to throw me a t-shirt size I'll put that in the questions too. If not, I guess you get no clothing or just get an XXL because that should fit anyone here.
I wouldn't count on that. Some of us a bit bigger/gym rat/a few too many Scandinavians in my background. 3XT tyvm.:-c

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Last call before I start drawing names like around 4:30 Arizona time if I have time or first thing tomorrow morning. So get them in. T I'm looking at you.

Last call before I start drawing names like around 4:30 Arizona time if I have time or first thing tomorrow morning. So get them in. T I'm looking at you.
So I realized at some point last night that I totally forgot to finish my questions and turn them in. :-| :facepalm: I was unexpectedly out of the office on Friday. I'm happy to participate if you have an unassigned victim, but if everyone has been victimized then I'll make sure to get my butt in gear next year.