• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Random Thoughts Deserving No Thread of Their Own 2019

Raf

As Featured in "High Times"
There... different image
2qrh0r.jpg

So last night a church up that serves meals daily after their worship service had the following comments... all in meme form for your enjoyment...

think of the children.jpg

mrmacky.jpg

wonka.jpg

AG74683

Cyburbian
So my family came down to visit for my birthday on Tuesday and are leaving today. I had to move my sisters car somewhere because she doesn't know I have it. I parked it in our admin. parking lot. The rear drivers side tire is completely flat now, like all the way to the point where it's basically sitting on the wheel. I know it was losing air, but not at that extreme rate. Makes me wonder if someone didn't mess with it while it was over there.

Bubba

Cyburbian
Boss man managed to break the power cord for his laptop last week. Ordered a new one along with a docking station. Received said items today. Managed to break the docking station while unpacking it. :D

Raf

As Featured in "High Times"
So my family came down to visit for my birthday on Tuesday and are leaving today. I had to move my sisters car somewhere because she doesn't know I have it. I parked it in our admin. parking lot. The rear drivers side tire is completely flat now, like all the way to the point where it's basically sitting on the wheel. I know it was losing air, but not at that extreme rate. Makes me wonder if someone didn't mess with it while it was over there.
Ummm.. do i even ask why you have her car?

Boss man managed to break the power cord for his laptop last week. Ordered a new one along with a docking station. Received said items today. Managed to break the docking station while unpacking it. :D
Bubble wrap those hands..

dvdneal

Cyburbian
Just charged $6,000 to review what is basically the elevations of standard plans and no one blinked. I love working for this place.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
dvd & Raf - noice.

We had a $103,000 building permit fee in 2018. That's a record, but the same company did a similar sized project in central coastal CA and apparently the permit fee was something like a cool $1,000,000....sweet.

Solicitors for work are driving us nuts. ZG posted a sign on the front door informing them to go away unless we called them. I bet it won't work. :mad:

AG74683

Cyburbian
dvd & Raf - noice.

We had a $103,000 building permit fee in 2018. That's a record, but the same company did a similar sized project in central coastal CA and apparently the permit fee was something like a cool $1,000,000....sweet.
We had one that was $3,414,460. It was for the new high school and CTE (career and technical education) buildings, so it's not like we're gonna collect. It clocks in at 11,365,000 total square feet.